Google

Tuesday, April 11, 2006


I actually never paid much attention to this wall before but as I drove up the street it looked like an interesting angle so I walked down and took this shot. This is part of Dana Point Harbor, another place with many great restaurants and shops. They have a great Fish and Chips at Jon's Fish Market and the steak at the Chart House which overlooks the harbor is worth a try. This road actually leads to Chart House from the harbor. You can also catch a boat at the harbor and go whale watching!

4 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Wow whale watching sounds fun!! I haven't done that yet...im too chicken =)

3:11 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

hehe..we now view everything with a story ever since joining daily photo ;) Good shot !

5:39 AM  
Blogger Lorethian said...

Love the photo, is that a tree at the top?


http://kansascitydailyphoto.blogspot.com/

8:44 AM  
Blogger Rodney said...

Anne - I haven't gone whale watching either but it is on my list.
Fotoaddict - I try and make it interesting. I like to think most photos have a story.

Lorethian - Yes, that is a tree. I added you to my links. I try and update the links every week but more and more cities keep joing the daily photo family. Welcome!!!

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home